Africa is the next big hotspot for real estate investment and development. This is quite evident with the population explosion and rapid urbanisation and cost of living.
The demand for affordable housing has seen a rapid rise, owing to the urban population of the lower and middle income groups across Africa. In a recent study about affordable housing, staggering annual deficit is estimated, of 2,300,000 units, 2,000,000 units, 17,000,000 units, 1,700,000 and 200,000 units in South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, and Tanzania, respectively.
A lot of challenges come into the picture with respect to affordable housing which includes economic, infrastructural and technological challenges. In order to address these challenges we need an ecosystem of people who come together to work on these issues with a holistic approach and a common ground to converge them under a single roof. This is where Affordable Housing Investment Summit plays an important role in addressing the challenges.
AHIS (Affordable Housing Investment Summit), a 2-day knowledge sharing and networking platform hosted by GBB venture is all set to happen on 26-27 June, 2019 at Nairobi, Kenya.
What’s in Store for Attendees at the AHIS
When we talk of an ecosystem of people that involves addressing the challenges in affordable housing projects, the key stakeholders include Government Bodies, Investors, Financial Consultants, Developers REITs, Private Equity Firms, Project Owners, Architects and Solution Providers.
Here’s why you don’t want to miss being at the Summit:
- AHIS attempts to address various challenges around affordable housing, which includes high cost of land and infrastructure, regulatory constraints, cost of construction, supply chain management etc.
- Special knowledge sharing sessions at the summit featuring industry thought leaders and experts as speakers will focus on strategic ideas and seminars around key trends, challenges and opportunities in affordable housing.
- Exclusive B2B meetings for the investors and developers will facilitate in building business better with compelling opportunities.
- The summit will also have a special product showcase area which will have a line-up of latest and innovative products and solutions that are relevant to all the stakeholders of the industry.
- This will also be backed by a team of managers who would be diligently tracking the meetings and appointments to assist them after the summit.
While all this constitutes the essence of AHIS there are so many ways you can be a participant at the event – As a speaker, delegate, partner, case-study presenter, sponsor, or be a part of the B2B meetings. So why delay and miss an exciting opportunity that awaits you?
Super Early Bird Offer – YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!
We’ve some good news! Sign up now to be an attendee at the AHIS and you can avail a discount of FLAT 20% on participation at the event with multiple benefits. This super early bird offer is valid up to March 15, 2019. So why wait and miss the deal?